Stay at home is the best option in the time of Covid-19 menace. Hope you will be busy in your way, but, if you feel bored by all the things doing at home – I can suggest a few little and easy things that may work.
The only condition here – you are eager to learn new skills.
1. Become Amateur Chef: Maybe many of you had enjoyed self cooked food during your student life, but gave up when got busy in other affairs. This time offers you a very good chance to renew and sharpen the same good traits.
By the way, I know many of my friends who are proud tea and maggie maker and seldom thought beyond that. The has given you a good chance.
Now, this is the right time to cook different foods for your loved ones. Try and see the smile on their faces.
Not to worry as all you can learn within minutes on Youtube.
2. Video Making: Many of you might have been into video making and keep uploding on social media. That is fun, but, morte fun awaits you.
You may be surprized. You can make a video like a pro, still being amateur.
Why don’t you give a try of film making. You can make a short movie at once. Try with some shots recorded on mobile in family.
Not to worry again there are many video editing softwares for mobile – My Movie, Power Director, Kine Master are the best among those.
So, why to be late – just capture some footage, edit, upload and share with friends and relatives right now.
3. Start a Podcast: For those who are in search of something beyond books and youtube videos, podcasts are a new way of acquiring knowledge, entertainment and timepass fun.
Don’t worry about tech and other things, just record whatever you want to say and share with others and upload an audio file. The rest of the tings would be handled by the hosts’ sites.
You may have to pay a few dollars monthly, but some in the business offer partially or fully free – you can try BuzzSprout or Anchor FM among others.
4. Start a Blog: If you wanted to start something new, a blog is the easiest thing, to begin with. All the skills you need to start a blog is only that required to create an email account or FB or alike.
5. Become A Storyteller: For the years you had passed through many situations. Just recall and tell about any such event or incident. To maintain privacy you can change the names as present as characters.
After all, you know, as Paulo Coelho writes in the Alchemist, “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”